My rb 182 on itbs 210hp

So I've not long had my 200 but I've had a rb 182 for almost a year , il start with the 182 I love this car and it will kill me to sell it but it's got to go soon , pulls so well and it's so much fun to drive :smile:

57k ATM both cup packs and she's very very clean all work done by my self

Spec
Full piper exhaust
Decat
Ktr Gen90 ecu
421 catcams
Ktr throttle body kit
Ktr updated filter kit
Power flex lower engine mount
Brembo hc discs
Ds2500 pads
Bridgestone re002s
Aero bonnet catchs
clio2_zps54c11f3a.jpg
clio3_zps785c83dd.png
clio1_zps4a2acf84.jpg
null_zpsfb985133.jpg
null_zpsa882193a.jpg
null_zps58e52a0d.jpg
null_zpse69a2d8b.jpg

That's one of the best graphs I've ever seen! Up, up & Up! So smooth that graph! Who mapped that?

That's one of the best graphs I've ever seen! Up, up & Up! So smooth that graph! Who mapped that?

I mapped it on the road but Steven gault did the finale touches on the dyno , with out a doubt he's one of the best tuners In the uk

I agree with Warren Chris, maybe advertise for a few weeks with all parts in place, if you have no luck then consider splitting. I really wish I could the money together for this, its the colour I want and ive always wanted ITBs :worried:

Stunning car!

GF would LOVE a 182 in RB - unfortunately shes not looking to change from her standard clio yet as she is still at uni

Thanks Chris, there is a particular item of interest you have offered that could save us some heartache over for TBB, ill let u know asap if we are going to purchase

Similar Thread Suggestions