My ur 197 from the beginning

Absolute goals right here...is the owner on here? So many questions...

Not any more, think that pic was taken a while ago. Car eventually got a megane engine I think. I'll see if I can dig out more pics.

Not updated this for a while so here goes
The exhaust started to blow & when i inspected it it was a mass of bodged up pipes
so the only right thing to do was replace it with a toyosports decat non res system that i got cheap on an ebay sale
first impression was that it was very very loud but sounded good at the same time
but now i'm getting used to it and love it
xy0Q4Ts.jpg
1nVe910.jpg
Then i came across a ktr induction kit so fitted that but the car ran like a pig
after some advice on here i refitted it & all is ok
MpEDylO.jpg
At the same time i fitted the powerflex torque arm bush
o7o8mXJ.jpg
Last week i decided to paint the front grill's as they were looking a little grey plus added some colour

O6SEM6G.jpg
And that's the lot for now

Not updated this for a while so here goes
The exhaust started to blow & when i inspected it it was a mass of bodged up pipes
so the only right thing to do was replace it with a toyosports decat non res system that i got cheap on an ebay sale
first impression was that it was very very loud but sounded good at the same time
but now i'm getting used to it and love it
View attachment 111328
View attachment 111329
Then i came across a ktr induction kit so fitted that but the car ran like a pig
after some advice on here i refitted it & all is ok
View attachment 111330
At the same time i fitted the powerflex torque arm bush
View attachment 111331
Last week i decided to paint the front grill's as they were looking a little grey plus added some colour

View attachment 111332
And that's the lot for now

Nice updates there buddy....

Enjoying the pops-n-bangs from the zorst I bet !

Front looks loads better after your freshen up too. Nice job :smile: