Nearly all sorted!!

Hello all sorry I have not posted much since joining #slapwrist

Finally my little LY200 is back on the road! Went out for a blast this morning and I am totally smitten with it after all the work has been done...more to come but she is now road ready!!

To update you the following has been completed so far.

* Full Powerflex bush kit in the engine bay/gearbox mount.
* Superpro beam axle and front arm castor change bushes. Front lower arm bushes are Powerflex as Superpro do not offer these unfortunately.
* Tarox F2000 discs and Corsa pads.
* Scorpion full non resonated decat system.
* Goodridge braided hoses.
*ITG cold air intake
* new Cup dampers with Eibach Pro Kit.
* Eibach 25mm spacers front and rear.
* new inner track rods and track rods ends both sides
* new anti rotation links and drop links
* new top mounts (these were shot to pieces!!)
* steering wheel retrim from Royal.
* new rear Pagid discs and pads (these were destroyed!)
* interior and rear number plate lights changed to LEDs (top upgrade and a bargain too)

I think that is everything for now. Still to come flexi pipe and manifold repair from Sean at Jade Developments. Remap (not sure who go with but consensus seems to be RS Tuning). Sort dodgy aerial base... And finally new seat retrim from Cobra Seats, the lighter sections of the seat will be changed for alcantara.

I think that will do for now!

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_082302_707.jpg
    IMG_20170709_082302_707.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 36
Wow! That's some list you've gone through bud:grinning:

Bet the car drives and sounds great with that setup?

Missed my Sunday morning blast today as car is being repaired. Can't wait for next week. That photo is not helping!!!!

Bloody hell. No wonder you've not said much on here, you've clearly not had time as you've been doing a whole load of awesome stuff to your car!

Always great to see a Clio getting some love in amongst mods too. Hats off mate, great start!

Reactions: Ben Thompson
Hope you all had fun at FCS this weekend? What did you guys think of it being at Donington rather than Combe? Just thought I would share a pic of my 200 on the Eibach stand....after cleaning all of the dust off it!!!

Attachments

• Clio FCS 2017.jpg
    Clio FCS 2017.jpg
    895.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: peter
Hope you all had fun at FCS this weekend? What did you guys think of it being at Donington rather than Combe? Just thought I would share a pic of my 200 on the Eibach stand....after cleaning all of the dust off it!!!

got a side view of the car? thinking about getting those eibach springs by the end of the year.

Reactions: Ben Thompson