Need this in my man cave!

RossWoods93

Cuckmeister General
Platinum Member
Saw this in the Ferrari shop in Rome, how I'd have loved to have had to have a ride in it... yes I'm talking about the simulator of course :wink:

Anyone else have a requirement for their man caves?

119bf2cc9ba60fc3c6a962e251fee6be.jpg

Saw this in the Ferrari shop in Rome, how I'd have loved to have had to have a ride in it... yes I'm talking about the simulator of course :wink:

Anyone else have a requirement for their man caves?

119bf2cc9ba60fc3c6a962e251fee6be.jpg

Wouldn't say no to either of the rides bud!

Haha most certainly not, but I need to board a plane back to the UK tomorrow under the other halfs booking, so best to keep things sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha most certainly not, but I need to board a plane back to the UK tomorrow under the other halfs booking, so best to keep things sweet!

There's always a cheap fare to be had, don't worry about it - worst case scenario we can crowdfund to get you back to the UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's always a cheap fare to be had, don't worry about it - worst case scenario we can crowdfund to get you back to the UK.

If I opened a dent and body repair shop, I reckon I'd be on to a winner over here!

If I opened a dent and body repair shop, I reckon I'd be on to a winner over here!

True! I travel to Genoa for work sometimes and I just get depressed seeing the shit state the cars are in. Was just as bad in Lanzarote this week. These crazy Europeans!

Reactions: RossWoods93
on a serious note, i do have a thrustmaster wheel which i play f1 on.
a gaming pc and ps4, thats my down time sorted ha.

Fantastic bit of kit (you choose which bit l'm talking about ) The company l work for is linked to Ferrari and all we saw was a remote control Fi car..gutted

Sure ross wouldn't mind playing thrustmaster with her!

On that note what kind of name is thrust master lmao! Sounds like it should be a broom from Harry Potter... thrustmaster 3000...
Or something out the back at Ann Summers:excited:

Reactions: Chris
Or something out the back at Ann Summers:excited:

Lmfao yes.

I've got a funny story about Ann summers... let's tell

Was in there with this girl from college, looking at various items (this is going back probably 8 years now) anyway it was the first and last time I've been in the shop but let's just say an old lady, I'm talking the sort of old lady who should be in the knitting shop not Ann summers came out the back area (which in this particular shop was dildo section - I don't know if that's a generic Ann summers thing, I'm not in the know) with a slim but long box... bringing back shudders remembering that!

Lmfao yes.

I've got a funny story about Ann summers... let's tell

Was in there with this girl from college, looking at various items (this is going back probably 8 years now) anyway it was the first and last time I've been in the shop but let's just say an old lady, I'm talking the sort of old lady who should be in the knitting shop not Ann summers came out the back area (which in this particular shop was dildo section - I don't know if that's a generic Ann summers thing, I'm not in the know) with a slim but long box... bringing back shudders remembering that!
Love it! You're never too old lol

Sorry about your thread Ross. Just went slightly off topic here!

Haha I'm in stitches regardless! Some strange people lingering in these shops! I steer well clear of them!

There's a sex shop on A1 that always has a packed car park in the middle of the day, I'm in the wrong industry! Would be make for a cracking post in the "spotted" post identifying any Clio's lingering round there!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.li...s-on/shopping/were-not-seedy-a1-sex-70889.amp

Haha I'm in stitches regardless! Some strange people lingering in these shops! I steer well clear of them!

There's a sex shop on A1 that always has a packed car park in the middle of the day, I'm in the wrong industry! Would be make for a cracking post in the "spotted" post identifying any Clio's lingering round there!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.li...s-on/shopping/were-not-seedy-a1-sex-70889.amp

lol I've seen it when I've travelled that way. Does concern me how you remember its name though Ross :wink:

Was that

They have 2 identical ones at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello?
How about this for a matching piece of wall art
View attachment 113566

This wasn't the museum, just the shop in which they had the simulator downstairs! Looking at some of the models you can buy are crazy, €3,000 for a La Ferrari! If you can afford the car though, you can probably afford to have the model of it as well!

All that money and they get monitors with massive bezels..... unbelievable [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro