Netflix/Prime etc - What shows are you watching/Recommendations?

I've just gone on Netflix and seen that there is the first episode of a new series 'Shooter'. Based on the Mark Wahlberg film, and he is one of the producers. Ryan Phillippe is the star and it's a remake of the movie - I really liked that film, so this will be the next one for me to watch! New episode weekly!

Might be an epic cheese-fest, but I like the movie and I think Ryan Phillippe is a decent actor.

Was a good film to be fair! Seriously tempted to get Netflix but don't think I need 3 different ones lol...

First episode of Shooter was very good, really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one! It is exactly the same plot as the movie at the beginning, so it may be a predictable watch, unless they do a different twist/ending!

There are some really good shows on Netlix @Chris , quite a lot of exclusives too. The film choice is so-so, nothing new on there really. But for £7.50 a month (for two devices at once), it's good value for money.

Just to give this thread a cheeky bump - ive started re-watching game of thrones, had forgot had brilliant it is! Im hooked, again!

After being off work for 7 weeks I decided to get netflix.

Breaking Bad - I didn't think I would like it, but my in-laws recommended it. I watched the first 3 episodes of Breaking Bad and got totally hooked. The wife wanted to watch it too and so we were both hooked. Over November and December we watched every epsiode of every season. Loved the first 4 seasons, season 5 and 6 weren't so good and I didn't think much of the ending. Too many un-answered questions. I'd really like another season to tie up the bits, but after 3 years since the last epsiode I can't see it happening.

Inside West Coast Customs - Netflix again, only one season and I think there's 6 45 minute episodes. Worth watching to see the things they do, it's not like Pimp My Ride, they actually do some really good work to customers requests.

Silent Witness - Back on BBC and always like watching it, even if it's just to see Amelia!

Reactions: matt9566
Currently watching:

Shooter - Based on the same story as the film of the same name with Mark Wahlberg in (this has a different main actor - Ryan Philippe). Somebody mentioned this to me so thought I'd give it a go as I loved the film, really enjoying it - It is currently on its first season with new episodes on Wednesdays. Action packed series, with some great acting and good storyline. Give it a go!

I'm always open to suggestions if anyone has anything they've enjoyed ? I've watched quite a lot of things but I'm sure there's plenty more good stuff out there

So tempting to get Netflix but I'm finding it hard to watch series as it is, never mind with loads of new ones in the mix...

My in-laws have bought me homeland on dvd boxset for Christmas, I want to start watching it but struggling to get the time now I'm back at work.

To give this thread a cheeky bump - just got a Kodi box this week from a guy at work who sorted it all out for me.

Wow ive got to say - so many films - am happy!

'Lucifer' on amazon prime is amazing, I was hooked after the first episode!

I've watched a lot of shows and this is in the top 5, definitely worth watching!

Reactions: Beany
I've been watching Designated Survivor on Netflix starring Kiefer Sutherland and would really recommend it. Italia Ricci is a complete babe in it :smile:

So favourite TV series of all time is Sons of Anarchy, 7 seasons and I've watched 1-7 3 times through now!

On Prime, you have to watch; Vikings, The Man In The High Castle, Black Sails, Mr Robot. All fantastic shows.

Just been to a friends who have a kodi box and it looks pretty good!
Must say Lucifer is by far one the best series I've watched so far... can't wait for the third season!

Reactions: Dystant
To give this thread a cheeky bump - just got a Kodi box this week from a guy at work who sorted it all out for me.

Wow ive got to say - so many films - am happy!

They're pretty awesome bits of kit aren't they Chris! I got one for Xmas and am well happy with it up to now. Genuinely spoilt for choice with so much stuff to watch! Some of the 'In Theatres' tend to be pretty crap quality, but only if they're very new. Otherwise, well worth getting!

They're pretty awesome bits of kit aren't they Chris! I got one for Xmas and am well happy with it up to now. Genuinely spoilt for choice with so much stuff to watch! Some of the 'In Theatres' tend to be pretty crap quality, but only if they're very new. Otherwise, well worth getting!

Yep exactly this - ridiculous amount of choice has all the tv shows on it also!! Winner

Similar Thread Suggestions