Netflix/Prime etc - What shows are you watching/Recommendations?

I can't wait for Vikings to return, such an awesome series.

Other than Vikings, I'm currently watching Hawaii 5-0, Game Of Thrones (who isn't?), occasionally I catch up on NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles, losing interest in The Walking Dead at the minute, I'm about 6 episodes behind and I can't really be bothered to catch up.

Most recent programme I've just finished watching:

Sneaky Pete - This is on Amazon Tv and has been getting a lot of advertisement at the minute. Bryan Cranston is one of the executive producers and also plays a fairly big part in it which for me was great because I highly rate his acting. It is based around 'Pete' (Giovanni Ribisi) who plays a conman who is just getting released from prison - It sort of reminds me of the programme 'Hustle' which used to be on the bbc many years ago but with a bit more action and longer storyline. Really enjoyed it and it didn't take me long to finish it. Definitely worth a watch

Thought I'd give this thread a bump to see what people are on with at the moment?

I gave House of Cards a go, but lost interest after Season 2 had finished. 1 and 2 were very good - great character played by Kevin Spacey and a massively interesting plot, full of very smart plays and twists. Got boring when he becomes president in season 3 though (not really a spoiler, you can see it coming a mile off...). Won't be going back to it.

So I gave Game of Thrones another go, and I am massively hooked. What a superb series, I love everything about it - the plot, the characters, the twists, that ginger wildling girl. I can understand the hype about it now, it really is brilliant.

Just started Better Call Saul which I'm enjoying so far. Missus makes me watch other stuff like Poldark and Lethal Weapon(quite liked that to be fair). Still not seen GOT:worried:

So I gave Game of Thrones another go, and I am massively hooked. What a superb series, I love everything about it - the plot, the characters, the twists, that ginger wildling girl. I can understand the hype about it now, it really is brilliant.

A bit late to the party but bet your glad you arrived??

Ive been watching Walking dead lately, on final series now, bloody epic show!

A bit late to the party but bet your glad you arrived??

Ive been watching Walking dead lately, on final series now, bloody epic show!

Yeah very late, not sure why I didn't get into it the first time around. The good thing about the delay is that I've got the 6 seasons to binge-watch, so not having to wait! I'm properly hooked.

Yeah very late, not sure why I didn't get into it the first time around. The good thing about the delay is that I've got the 6 seasons to binge-watch, so not having to wait! I'm properly hooked.

Where abouts you at mate? There will be some big surprises coming your way! :smiley:

Where abouts you at mate? There will be some big surprises coming your way! :smiley:

I'm mid-way through season 4 at the moment, just done episode 5. Still more to come?? There's been some pretty big surprises already, can't believe the characters that have died up to now :anguished: that's the good thing about it though, the fact that it keeps you guessing, it's really unpredictable the way the story develops! Love it.

I'm mid-way through season 4 at the moment, just done episode 5. Still more to come?? There's been some pretty big surprises already, can't believe the characters that have died up to now :anguished: that's the good thing about it though, the fact that it keeps you guessing, it's really unpredictable the way the story develops! Love it.

lol mate it just carries on!

You got some real treats coming up :smiley:

Reactions: Jimmy
Hooked on Boardwalk Empire at the moment, it's great to watch a show set way in the past. Only one season to go now :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions