Netflix/Prime etc - What shows are you watching/Recommendations?

Surprisingly I'm not watching much at the moment, during winter I watched so much and I finished everything I was watching so apart from Power with only one episode a week there isn't much I'm in to at the moment (Always open to suggestions though)

Only other thing I've been watching is 'Rick and Morty' utterly bizarre but brilliant, it's a bit marmite though..some people will love it and some will absolutely hate it. Great to watch if you've got a bit of time to pass as the episodes are very short.

I still have Game of Thrones to watch (attempted a couple of times but not fully committed to a few episodes in a row yet) and with the weather been better *slightly I don't want to waste much time in front of the tv.

Reactions: Jimmy
How illegal that is to watch? There is really high risk currently to receive letter and bill for copyright violations in Finland. (p2p for example)

I couldn't say to be honest, Antti. I don't believe it is illegal in the UK at least - I'm not sure how the authorities would know you had been watching something through a website though??

I know in the UK that there is an ongoing saga regarding the use of Kodi and the associated apps etc, but I don't think it's illegal to watch things through it at the moment - because you are 'streaming' the content and not 'downloading' it. Perhaps this applies to CouchTuner as well...

If you aren't sure on the legality of that site, then I wouldn't bother - it's not worth getting into trouble over! I don't know enough to give you any more solid advice other than that.

So who has been watching the new game of thrones series... Oh man i just love to have this show back! Caught up yesterday evening! Wont throw any spoilers away :wink:

So who has been watching the new game of thrones series... Oh man i just love to have this show back! Caught up yesterday evening! Wont throw any spoilers away :wink:

Mid-way through season 5 at the moment.... So the internet (apart from this forum of course) is well off limits!! Far too much risk of spoilers ruining everything! :smile:

Has anyone watched 'Ozark' on Netflix?? Seems to have got good reviews so I'm going to make a start on it tonight, but wondered if anyone had an opinion.

Also, I'm up to date with Power (season 4) - really good show, some decent twists, and I'm interested to see where it'll go next season. Just a pity that Lela Loren stays covered up now :worried:

Has anyone watched 'Ozark' on Netflix?? Seems to have got good reviews so I'm going to make a start on it tonight, but wondered if anyone had an opinion.

Also, I'm up to date with Power (season 4) - really good show, some decent twists, and I'm interested to see where it'll go next season. Just a pity that Lela Loren stays covered up now :worried:
Started on Ozark at the weekend, seems good so far (3 episodes in).

Been watching “The Son” on AMC.
Pierce Brosnon the main star and quite enjoying that.

I flicked on the new Star trek series last night, which is exclusive to netflix (or ahem kodi...)

Pretty good watched 2 episodes.

I'm about 6 episodes in to the 'Ozark' Jimmy, really enjoying it. I've not watched any for a week or two but was impressed with the episodes I've watched so far.

Echo the Lela Loren comment, I liked her scenes much more in the earlier series :grinning:

Similar Thread Suggestions