New Clio 200 owner Beds/Cambs

WRP

Paid Member
Hi all,

After lurking the forum for months reading all the good stuff about these cars, I finally took the plunge and bought a Clio last week.

Just under 25,000 miles and not a single mark anywhere, and I've spent the past week grinning from ear to ear on my commute (which isn't something I can ever remember doing before as a Corsa owner).

Plan to get the roof wrapped black as I'd wanted to find one with the black roof from factory but couldn't walk away when I saw this. If anyone knows anywhere across my local Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire area that they'd recommend for that kind of thing that'd be awesome :thumb:

Will grab some better pictures when I get chance.

Will

2017-08-02 19.38.52-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum and welcome to "The Club" proper Will......

Only 25k......thats a great find. Looks lush too. i BET you're one happy bunny indeed.

Black roof you say. Yea.....that will fit in very nicely.

What else ???? :smile:

Welcome aboard Will

Car looks immaculate. Only 25k!!!

Lot of folks pushing six figures will be very jealous of that low mileage:grinning:

More pics please

Welcome to the forum, Will! Lovely looking 200, and definitely a bonus to have so few miles on - that just means that you have a lot of catching up to do with some of the 'veteran' cars on here though :wink: enjoy, it will be worth every mile!

Gorgeous!
Look for 3M approved suppliers/fitters, they should be fairly reputable and do a good job. Having just made the move to Glacier White, I'd keep it as it is as it keeps the lines on your car looking sharp!

Thanks for all the kind words and welcomes :excited: two weeks on and finding myself digging through the project threads...

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
R New Members 8
D New Members 6
joehodges154 New Members 3