New Clio RS200 Albi Blue

HarryJT97

Paid Member
Hi guys!
So I've just bought my first Clio RS200 and I'm picking her up on this Saturday, really excited and just want a few ideas on what you guys have done and what I can do to overall improve the car. Been told so far to go a V6 air box and I'm about to order a Scorpion Non res system. Any ideas what I can do to make the car sound/drive better overall :smile:
Cheers, Harry.

Attachments

• IMG_2273.JPG
    IMG_2273.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
Reactions: Sean197
Welcome to the forum.
Best tyres you can afford would be first on my list...

hi Harry,welcome to the club..lots off things to be done on these..depends where you want to start..an exhaust upgrade is a good choice as the standard exhaust is pants..proper rubber would a wise choice too..
good luck spending on your new toy

Welcome :french: can't beat a bit of Albi :drunk:
What suspension are you running? That looks very low, good but low.

Reactions: Pav
Welcome along Harry! A Scorpion is a really good upgrade, well worth it! Resonated is plenty loud enough, but whatever you go for, you'll be impressed!

Welcome along Harry. Good call on the Scorpion. As said decent tyres so you can enjoy the chassis to the max.

Hi guys, haven't had a chance to come on recently been so busy at work. Loved the first two weeks of ownership, although there has been some snags along the way. Firstly there seems to be a lot of trim missing under the engine bay, asking around it seems that it has all been removed for induction noise.:confused: and secondly the person who owned the car had been running it so low that the wheel arch lining had worn away and was rubbing on the tyre, making the most horrendous noise at low speeds. So the first job on the list is to raise the car at the front and replace the wheel arch linings (not happy about that one) But so far i have replaced the door rubbers as they were perished, and given the car a full stage 3 paint correction detail so shes absolutely perfect at the moment :smile: Looking at the V6 Airbox at the moment so any help would be massively appreciated on what to do. Non - Res exhaust will also be being ordered on pay day :smilingimp:

Welcome :french: can't beat a bit of Albi :drunk:
What suspension are you running? That looks very low, good but low.
They're Spax coilovers at the moment, I don't know all the full in's and out's of them as they came with the car when i bought it, the front will be being raised at the front as it is far too low for everyday use

Reactions: Sean197
Hi guys, haven't had a chance to come on recently been so busy at work. Loved the first two weeks of ownership, although there has been some snags along the way. Firstly there seems to be a lot of trim missing under the engine bay, asking around it seems that it has all been removed for induction noise.:confused: and secondly the person who owned the car had been running it so low that the wheel arch lining had worn away and was rubbing on the tyre, making the most horrendous noise at low speeds. So the first job on the list is to raise the car at the front and replace the wheel arch linings (not happy about that one) But so far i have replaced the door rubbers as they were perished, and given the car a full stage 3 paint correction detail so shes absolutely perfect at the moment :smile: Looking at the V6 Airbox at the moment so any help would be massively appreciated on what to do. Non - Res exhaust will also be being ordered on pay day :smilingimp:
If you're going non res exhaust then why not get a ktec induction kit instead of V6 air box?
Quality bit of kit and makes a decent noise when planting your right boot!

That's a shame that you've had those little niggles so early on in ownership, but at least it's all stuff that can be put right easily enough, even if it might cost a little... Good luck with it all!