New Golf R

Really nice looking car....for me the first VW since ages that looks like it should. The mk.V looks like an oversized egg to me compared to this.

Saw a black VI GTI last week and omg :scared: it looks pretty damn good. So this R should be even more agressive on the road but the price...

Is this a real 4WD (quattro) or just like the 4motion models?

So basically the mk6 R32 just with different specs to match the performance figures from the S3?

Still a great looking motor though, but as Mark said, to get a decent spec you will have to pay out your anus.

The Scirocco just looks like the Golf but where its been pushed on its head a little to squash it with a hint of R8 on the headlights and bumper.. I still like it though...

The Scirocco looks quite nice but when you see it for real there are only few colors that suite it :blush:hmy: like in white or black. The blueish is kinda ugly - a friend has one in blue :tongue_smilie:

If I had so much money to spend and decided to look for VW I'd surely go for the Golf. Always liked hot-hatches. Don't get me wrong the Scirocco isn't bad but as it is it looks sporty. The Golf thou...:cool: something of a sleeper if you remove the badges :tongue:

haha that golf looks sweeeet. dont like the back tho and it is basically just a worse looking s3. i prefer the scirocco r looks wise. still wouldnt say no to one!!

My local dealer has a GTI that's over £25K. It doesn't have leather or xenons so gawd knows how much it'd be if it did! This new one will be at a silly price and will stay that way for years, so I'll probably never be able to afford one :sad: (just look at Edition 30 prices to see what I mean, they're still north of £15K).

Similar Thread Suggestions