New Member - Clio R27

Hi All :smile:

I have recently joined this forum, previously being a member of cliosport.net.

I have had my R27 for nearly a year and half and loving every bit of it. This is the 4th Clio Sport I've owned the others being two 172's and a 182.

Just though I show some pictures, the cars pretty much standard other than the Renault Sport assessories like the splitters and tail pipes. Interior wise I've got the carbon dash from a 200 and a phase 2 v6 gear knob.

Let me know what your thoughts are and of any good mods that I should think about in the future.

Thanks
James

IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0192.JPG IMG_0201.JPG IMG_0193.JPG

Welcome. What a gorgeous car. Albi is a stunning colour when looked after and yours looks in really good condition. Congrats on still having a full set of badges in chrome too! :smile:

As for anything other mods, proper suspension would always be my advice. The cornering ability is utterly ridiculous when set up well!

Welcome to the forum, James! Very nice R27 you've got there - very few still in standard spec like yours :thumb:

Welcome aboard. Lovely car in the best colour:wink:

Front bumper looks immaculate... Has it been resprayed?

Hiya James and a warm welcome to you and your steed.

Looks gorgeous !!! Got any further plans for it ?

Enjoy the forum.............

welcome along..give us a shout if you need anything..
i would change the indicator bulbs first..cheap and and a great mod...and then funds available...

Welcome aboard. Lovely car in the best colour:wink:

Front bumper looks immaculate... Has it been resprayed?
No it hasn't, wouldn't mind getting it re-sprayed later on this so it looks perfect .

Welcome to the forum, James! Very nice R27 you've got there - very few still in standard spec like yours :thumb:
Yeah that's true! Trying to keep it as oem as possible. I'm thinking of taking the Clio badge off and replacing the Renault sport badge with the newer style one and then spray the front grill and rear diffuser as they have faded.

Plans for the future would be;

Re-trim the recaros with half leather.
Refresh the brembos or buy a new set and sell the old.
Stainless exhaust.
200 rear diffuser - maybe.
V6 air box or the itg induction kit.
R27 door decals

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions