New motoring blog

Hello fellow Clio enthusiasts, I've just started a blog called 'Man and Machine' and thought some of you may be interested. It'll have reviews and news on the latest updates in the motoring world as well as features and opinion pieces thrown in.
Here's a link to my most recent article, covering the best hot hatches coming out in 2018 (yes, there's a Renault Sport amongst them).
mhmauto.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/hottest-hatches-to-watch-out-for-in-2018/

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I'll be posting at least once a week and eventually getting a few videos up.
My first video will likely be an ownership comparison between a Clio 197 and Civic Type R.
I'll keep you updated on this thread.

Reactions: Benno and kevlar
So I decided to make a little video...
Renault Clio 197 - My 12 month review
It’s not bad, your delivery needs work, as do your facts... it’s erm... 150-160ft lbs... it’s not hard to find out what it actually delivers, you could have also explained why it’s 194bhp... its 197ps hence its name, interesting facts like that keep people interested, it’s in the owners manual I’d suspect and if not online info is plentiful I’d imagine, tbh I got a bit bored at around halfway as you’d not gripped me or made me want to know what was coming next, plenty of room for improvement, I’ll hope to see your skills improving also perhaps a little about the cup vs non cup chassis to help people identify differences and what has what etc, again coming from a constructive criticism to help you improve your delivery, as I say a good effort, but I presume you wish to get a following and do a bit more serious reviewing... in which case I wish you well

Reactions: alliemam197
It’s not bad, your delivery needs work, as do your facts... it’s erm... 150-160ft lbs... it’s not hard to find out what it actually delivers, you could have also explained why it’s 194bhp... its 197ps hence its name, interesting facts like that keep people interested, it’s in the owners manual I’d suspect and if not online info is plentiful I’d imagine, tbh I got a bit bored at around halfway as you’d not gripped me or made me want to know what was coming next, plenty of room for improvement, I’ll hope to see your skills improving also perhaps a little about the cup vs non cup chassis to help people identify differences and what has what etc, again coming from a constructive criticism to help you improve your delivery, as I say a good effort, but I presume you wish to get a following and do a bit more serious reviewing... in which case I wish you well
Yep I completely agree, really appreciate the advice. I hope you'll find my next video to be a lot better, definitely know the areas where I can improve. Just wanted to give a brief overview - ended up running a bit long haha.

Reactions: Dumdum