new spoiler

nice motor matei dont see many in black about..how long u owned it buddy?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
thanks bought it from a club member about 8 months ago. After being a 182 owner for my last 3 clios, this one had a lot to live up to, but its grown on me now. wanted white really believe it or not but this one was so tidy I had to have it....you got standard exhaust? mines got full miltek sounds amazing that's why ive kept standard airbox, lovely pop and bang but not too loud at motorway speeds....

its nice matewhites get a bit tired lookin i think&proper dirty really fast!..il keep a check on the spoiler mate..im not clued up on these motors just yet but il keep poppin in to see the spoiler u get[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gav16
HA!

It's her car mate! I've done really well to get as far as I have! All her decisions though, and to be fair, she loves what we've done.

As for pusssy whipped... let's see what you think about my new car this year...

:track:

look forward to it :wink:

Love it. Best spoiler. I'd so have one on ours if I was allowed!

At least your honest !! [And sounding more assured / positive on the new car tonight Mes].

Car looks really great Gav. I love the Sprint. I'd agree it would look even better lowered slightly........ :smile:

At least your honest !! [And sounding more assured / positive on the new car tonight Mes].

Car looks really great Gav. I love the Sprint. I'd agree it would look even better lowered slightly........ :smile:

Mate, your little "shuv' in the right direction was a real help. I'm coming to terms with it now.

It's happening. Just hope I can afford it!

Reactions: sevenfourate