New to the site

Morning all,

Discovered the site when I registered for Taptalk with cliosport.net

Recently purchased a Clio RS Cup and hope to use the forums for technical knowledge and information and inspiration about upgrades.

Just over three weeks into ownership and it's the head unit and speakers that have this far been upgraded. Few minor cosmetic changes in the pipe line, then it's time to save some cash for a remap, induction kit and exhaust.. Any suggestions welcome. 616fd0225de21bfbc777a0e5e0f830e5.jpgfde122e36eb5d1b28dd7a10d7d0ffaad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sean197
Welcome to the club Steve....looks a really tidy one too !

What head-unit / speakers did you go for ?

Welcome in mate. Looks a very nice example.

Colin

Thanks Colin. I am pretty pleased with it, I need a clear dry weekend to give it a real clean and polish. Also waiting for a free ramp at work to get the wheels refurbished and my new tyres fitted. Then I'll be a lot happier.

Thanks Colin. I am pretty pleased with it, I need a clear dry weekend to give it a real clean and polish. Also waiting for a free ramp at work to get the wheels refurbished and my new tyres fitted. Then I'll be a lot happier.

Love the black/white combo. There are a few keen detailers on here so ask away with anything you're not sure.

Reactions: stevef175
Welcome Steve.

Oh the joys of a new car! Hope she treats you well.

My brother lives in Macc. Been trying to persuade him to get an RS Clio for ages. Looks like he's getting a Civic Type R though.

Reactions: stevef175