Newbie!

old suspension out,new in..no need for any other modifications..just make sure you get a kit for a 2010 onward as there was a top mount change that year..

Sounds good! Mine is a 2010 car so should help me remember that!

old suspension out,new in..no need for any other modifications..just make sure you get a kit for a 2010 onward as there was a top mount change that year..

2 options on Billies. Standard or custom.

Standard are really good but a little soft for really serious work and not adjustable.

If you can stretch to it, a custom set can be made to your specs and be adjustable to have road setting and a track setting.

The standard ones are easily the best bang for buck on the market I think. Only heard glowing reports from everyone who has fitted them.

Sounds like I've found one option already! Thanks

Reactions: ///M

2 options on Billies. Standard or custom.

Standard are really good but a little soft for really serious work and not adjustable.

If you can stretch to it, a custom set can be made to your specs and be adjustable to have road setting and a track setting.

The standard ones are easily the best bang for buck on the market I think. Only heard glowing reports from everyone who has fitted them.

Sounds like I've solved one problem already! Thanks

Sounds like I've found one option already! Thanks

You'll not be unhappy with Billies. Stunned at the difference ours made. It's just silly.

So heres the pictures really wanting some cup racer wheels if any body knows of any send me a pm!

Attachments

• IMG_2240.jpg
    IMG_2240.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: DS197 and Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13