Nelthewire

Paid Member
Hello fellow Clio owners. I’ve had my 200 cup for 5 days now and wow what a car. Flat spots a bitch but I just love the way the thing goes round the bends. Had a quick look around the forum there’s some nice cars and plenty of info to keep me entertained. Thanks and keep it up

Welcome aboard the forum and many congrats on the new car..... :smile:

Flatspot you say. What exhaust / combo of cats are you running ?

Have you checked the MAP sensor is tight and secure ? (This can help with the flatspot). **Can use a bit of high temp sealant around the bottom of it - or tie wrap it firmly in place.

Other than that a Remap will deffo get rid of 90%+ of the dead-spot and vastly improve driveability.

Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Nelthewire
Welcome in mate. As said remap will sort flat spot. I have Superchips BluFin map as my car is standard, no hesitation from cold or flat spots. Enjoy.

Colin

Reactions: Nelthewire
Welcome aboard the forum and many congrats on the new car..... :smile:

Flatspot you say. What exhaust / combo of cats are you running ?

Have you checked the MAP sensor is tight and secure ? (This can help with the flatspot). **Can use a bit of high temp sealant around the bottom of it - or tie wrap it firmly in place.

Other than that a Remap will deffo get rid of 90%+ of the dead-spot and vastly improve driveability.

Enjoy your stay.
Hi the car is boggo standard (for now). i have done the trick with the cable tie on the map sensor. seems to help a bit and its not so bad once the cars warmed up. a remap is planned for sometime down the line. thanks for the feedback pal !!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4
R Clio 197 Area 6