Non newbie coming back - Clio 200 (..)

RhysThomass

Paid Member
Looks like I'm coming back once again!! Might know me I had Clio 200 Storm grey cup for a couple of months but then bit the bullet and sold it on as I wanted a change. Well I did the change to a Fiesta St-3... I've modded it to 239bhp but I think it's time to move back in the seat of clio 200. I love the Fiesta but I think the Clio is a more driver focused car. Picking up the Clio 200 on Saturday and it's a ............ colour :wink: SUSPENSEEEE. Will be posting pictures of the Clio once it's back home washed, uv protected, waxed and safe and sound in the garage. Thanks.

You weren't away for long Rhys! Good to have you back :smile: and glad you saw sense and came back to an RS :wink:

Good lad, fiesta is too common, I see them everywhere these days. Can't wait to see your new toy.

Colin

Welcome back. Now that was a silly thing to do wasn't it?

:smiley:

Driving experience thoughts between the two?

As for getting it home, waxed and tucked up in the garage, better late home and no waxing due to spanking it silly all day!

:wink:

Well done Rhys! I think it's quite interesting that a lot of people were moving to the ST's a year to six months ago and now they're slowly creeping back*
Makes you feel good knowing there's something about the Mk3 that get under your skin (and into your wallet)
Looking forward to seeing pics in due course :smile:

* of which I know of one, so purely speculative!