Nurburg at its best!!

Think this was posted up before, but thanks for posting again cos it's so funny. The Porsche driver is shocking though lol.

What an awesome video!

**now for Mike's shameless bit of advertising***

If anyone would like to try this FOR REAL, then check out the Track Day section bit thingy :wink::wink:

Think the only conclusion that can be drawn from this video is;

The Clio driver knows the track better than the Porsche driver.

its not only about knowing the track better the porsche driver cleerly was driving above his abillities the 200 will have anything in the twisties!!

Nothing will have it in the twisties :wink:

Porsche driver shouldn't be allowed that car tbh

I out handled a mk5 golf Gti last night, had him on the first corner and then he just couldn't keep up at all, saw him go sideways in my mirror at one point trying to keep up :smile:

we need a road driving stories section

its not only about knowing the track better the porsche driver cleerly was driving above his abillities the 200 will have anything in the twisties!!

The 200 is a capable car but to even suggest a GT3 RS cant loose it in the corners is a very biased view.

Nothing will have it in the twisties :wink:

Porsche driver shouldn't be allowed that car tbh

I out handled a mk5 golf Gti last night, had him on the first corner and then he just couldn't keep up at all, saw him go sideways in my mirror at one point trying to keep up :smile:

we need a road driving stories section

I agree,i love reading those :thumbup1:

a few rules broken there

1. no racing is allowed
2. slower car must pull over to the right and let faster cars by
3. if u r first to a sence of an accident u MUST stop and call for help and wave flags
4. filimg is not allowed while driving on the ring

other than thats, great vid lol

Nice driving from the Clio pilot and proof if proof were needed that the 911 has the engine in the wrong place!!