OBD2 adapter and the app torque?

Liam Gunby

Paid Member
As above , just wondering tbh as I have it and if anyone has checked bhp and torque figures using it?

Some of the things you can check are pretty Interesting.

I used it on my old car mainly for boost pressure so obviously on the clio need to play with it abit more.

Following this hoping for a link to a known good quality iPhone compatible WIFI/Bluetooth scanner to use with one of the apps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the plex 3 adapter, but I have not had any luck getting it to connect to any app on Android. What is everyone using?

I bought a no name one from an eBay UK seller, works perfectly with my Samsung S7 and Torque Lite.

Unless someone does it before me, when i've got a bit of free time i'll have a look how close the power figures are on the app (dashcommand) are to the dyno graph I have for the car.

Does anybody know if this app gives the following readings:

1. Battery Voltage
2. Air Fuel Ratio
3. Oil Pressure
4. Oil Temperature

Thanks.

1. Battery Voltage
2. Air Fuel Ratio
3. Oil Pressure
4. Oil Temperature

Thanks.

Don't think the Clio has an oil temp sensor.
It my still show a temperature but it will be a guestimate.
My 275 always shows oil temp at exactly 10 degrees hotter than water, this obviously isn't true as the oil would take longer to warm up than the water

Probably will show voltage, unsure about AFR and don't think it will show oil pressure but not sure

1. Battery Voltage
2. Air Fuel Ratio
3. Oil Pressure
4. Oil Temperature

Thanks.
Definitely doesn’t do oil temp as I was playing with it the other day and couldn’t get it to work

1. Battery Voltage
2. Air Fuel Ratio
3. Oil Pressure
4. Oil Temperature

Thanks.
1. Maybe
2. Maybe (most likely not)
3. No
4. No

I've looked into getting sensors (Bluetooth) for number 3 and 4 but there's nothing really out there that's cost effective and it always comes back to being better off installing a sandwich plate with gauges inside.