OEM shocks ??

what prices do these go for?? possible of finding a set outside a renault garage ? they are kayaba's iirc, my 197 needs a set badly, 55k miles and I can feel its not like it was when I bought it... extra roll and less grip on the turn in... maybe could do a little upgrade if price difference is not massive...

if you clean the body of the dampers there will be a part number on them - you could source some that way if they are available outside of renault group

renaultpartsdirect sell them at about 60 pounds a piece for the fronts... thanks Karl I have an LHD located in Poland, just thought I'd use you guys for some information as I didnt feel like taking a hike to the dealer :smile:

will remember Karl, will probably stretch it for the 2012 spring when we change back to summer tires, there's no leaks yet, I just feel it has gone softer allround, it had the shocks examined a few months back and iirc they scored about 70% so they are working well, just noticably softer than when brand new, might even want to upgrade for cup chassis, as the normal suspension is still too stiff to be comfortable and yet too soft to drive hard so I thought then the cup is a must next time, if I am to keep the car and get new shocks anyway, I may just upgrade at the same time!

btw twingo's are available with cup chassis and sunroof, the clio isnt, is there a big rigidity issue with the sunroofed clio ??? as mine does have it, but I would still like to have the cup chassis...