Official POTM Rules/Info thread

A few updates to the rules thread in preparation for the latest relaunch

Still awaiting feedback from a couple of Site Traders so the thread may change slightly

Is this still up to date as it says bi-monthly etc. and prizes for winners and runners up and things like that? Thanks.

Not really Lewis. I've been meaning to get it changed. I've tweaked a few things, but not really gone through it all as there was very few details about how it all worked when I took over.

Ok no problem. Just wondered if you actually win anything or if it's just a "Be pleased you won and smile about it " thing :-D or, you're in with a chance of it ending up in the calendar. :-D

I'll be making all entries available for the Calendar (all pics are now hosted on the Official 197/200.net Flickr account) but this years Calendar was done in a hurry so no time to arrange things. Hopefully next years will be done with a bit more prep.

With regards to prizes. I doubt that will return, its tricky getting them together, posting them out etc. I may look in to some stickers or something, which might be nice and cheap and simple.