Old for New

Swapping this:
IMAGE_012[1].jpg

For this:
IMG00031[1].jpg

Cant wait to actually pick it up on Friday and just in time for a 600 mile round trip to Liverpool for a long weekend! Should be good for a run in.

Last edited:
So jelous. I love the 200 in black. Toting with the idea myself instead of something more normal.

So jelous. I love the 200 in black. Toting with the idea myself instead of something more normal.

Totally the best colour! Opted for the darker tinted windows this time to go with the black, but opted on the anthracite pack so that it highlighted the interesting bits like the front grille/spoiler and diffuser. otherwise i felt they got lost all in black. stuck with standard cup wheels which i love to be honest, as i know a lot of you will probably say shouldve gone for speedlines.

what sort of deal did you get.?

08 197 trade in at Renault for £10,800, new 200, after extras was £18,500. £290 a month over 3 years, but will probably trade in again after 2 years and maybe there will be a Gordini by then!

Good swap!!!

The more I see the 200, the more I like it! Im with Ben though - I wont be swapping mine for a while yet!

Would like a black 200 but I'm worried that a new version maybe on the way very soon.

Would like a black 200 but I'm worried that a new version maybe on the way very soon.

That was what I said to the salesman yesterday, and she didn't seem to think that the Gordini Clio would be out for a couple of years yet. She may be wrong though...............

I'm with Jase on that one! The rumour is 2011 and that's what I'm hoping for - ideal swap time.

That is a sweet looking car though. I have a problem with the look of the 200 in every colour other than black and nimbus. I bet that 600 mile trip will be grins all the way :redface:

looks sweeeeet, am liking the 200 abit more now. still prefer the 197 front end though. i def think you have chosen the best colour though, pics from EVERY angle when you get it pleeeease :smile: