One for @///M stay moist

Ha haa, mate, you clearly know me so well!

I absolutely LOVE this car. Never been a fan of the X-Bow / Atom / Vuhl type cars but my giddy aunt, put a proper roof on it and it's a whole other story! Maximum attack front end, utterly insane rear, great wing, aero scoopage all over the place and THREE roof scoops??? Yes mate, right up my street.

Is this the 2017 version? Looks quite a bit different.

Ha haa, mate, you clearly know me so well!

I absolutely LOVE this car. Never been a fan of the X-Bow / Atom / Vuhl type cars but my giddy aunt, put a proper roof on it and it's a whole other story! Maximum attack front end, utterly insane rear, great wing, aero scoopage all over the place and THREE roof scoops??? Yes mate, right up my street.

Is this the 2017 version? Looks quite a bit different.
This was at LE Mans 2015 when I was out working for corvette @///M

my GOD!!! Fantastic photos mate.

How did you get in there? I have a mate who does it most years and I'm always jealous as hell. He was in with the Fords last year. Did a demonstration lap in this:

1966-Ford-GT40-Mk-II-P1046-4.jpg

Yeah, just slightly jealous.

I've been in an F1 pit lane but never Le Mans, WAY cooler.

Last edited:
my GOD!!! Fantastic photos mate.

How did you get in there? I have a mate who does it most years and I'm always jealous as hell. He was in the the Fords last year. Did a demonstration lap in this:

1966-Ford-GT40-Mk-II-P1046-4.jpg

Yeah, just slightly jealous.

I've been in an F1 pit lane but never Le Mans, WAY cooler.
We took all the gearbox's and tools out 2015 for corvette then last year we did corvette and the new ford team FB_IMG_1462716970849.jpg FB_IMG_1464870676906.jpg FB_IMG_1464870690533.jpg FB_IMG_1464870702085.jpg

Reactions: sevenfourate
Absolutely fantastic mate. What amazing access. Really helps put things in perspective when you see back of house like that.

@///M if I go this year would you be interested in sluming free transport and a camp bed in the trailer

Hell yeah I would mate.

I couldn't commit to that until much nearer the time though unfortunately. The whole of the start of this year is all over the place for us at the moment.

If there's room and I'm free, I'm all over it like a flannel mate.

As long as you can deal with me cheering for Toyota!