Osram Nightbreaker or Philips X-Treme

**IGNORE** ECP are calling them a "set" when it only means one bulb. Cheeky monkeys.

Euro Car Parts has Osram Nightbreakers on offer for £12.98 EACH with free delivery.

Can someone confirm what type is required for each bulb?

Last edited:
I had some delivered for the wifes VTR on Friday.

I only bought on set though. I'm thinking I should of bought the high beams aswell?

I sell these. Can do h7 at £12.50 deliverd and h4 £12 deliverd.

Can also sell the new xtreme 100% philips bulbs h7 £35
h4 £28

My dads osram and philips car bulbs uk distributor so those prices will be the best can get hold of any bulb wanted pretty much.

Hmm yes, it is a bit tricky to navigate through the various ones - but this one is described as a "set", which would imply both front H7 bulbs?? I'll ring and ask.

They are excellent bulbs though, really make a big difference to vision whilst keeping within the law, unlike HIDs in non-projector lenses.... although looking about, the Philips Xtreme 80% seem to get better reviews. Hmm... twice the price mind.

Link

Last edited:
Youd like to think a 'set' would be more than one, also the picture of 2 bulbs on the front page would also make you think you get 2. But tried to order them in branch to be offered a twin pack for twice the price!!

Cheeky feckers!! I'll update the original post.

In disgust, I have ordered the Philips ones from Autobulbsdirect for £29 posted with a free set of white sidelights.

I can do a pair of h7 osram night breakers delivered for £12.50

H4 £12.30

And philips extreme 100% h7 £35
H4 100% £28
H1 100% £30

H7 blue vision ultra 100% £35
h4 £28
H1 £30 I'll link my ebay shop and amazon

But will be a bit more expensive off there due to fees etc

I sell all bulbs dirt cheap so pm if you have questions

Do full philips osram neolux range plus own brands

eBay shop: