Outside temperature

Right,got the dash bulbs sorted,took back as they didn't reconnect heater cable,got radio fixed cable come apart.

Now whats next?

Oh, today the outside temperature was 38c me thinks not

Me thinks rs197 ownership is going to be short lived,only had it 4 months had enough already.I'm going to have a word about having a look at something else wish i had kept the golf tsi170 i traded for this pile of poo

French build quality, got to love it.

I have had French and german cars on the past. I found the german stuff wasn't as mug fun as the French stuff but the german stuff was built like a tank.

I'd of kept the golf if i were you mate.

Must be unlucky, things come in 3s, so hopefully you'll be ok soon! Give it chance!

theres plenty of issues with german and french cars and plenty of "lemons" built :001_rolleyes:

On the bright side i've got summer at the moment:001_rolleyes:

Just annoying that it's been back to the dealers 5 times in such a short space of time,who by the way have been very good and sorted all these niggles out quickly for me:thumbsup:

The thing is i like the car ive always had performance cars and this is about the best handler i've had out the box.

Anyhow i phoned them today and it's booked in for next friday unless some kind of self healing comes about.

The guy on the service made me giggle a bit when he said "could you go and check it's not switched over to farenhieght"

I think i know the difference between a C and an F:whatever:

Cheers Phil