Paid Members....

Dan

Platinum Member
Hi,

I've just finished adding all paid members to the correct group. As it stands at the moment you currently have a larger PM box (from 100 to 200) and you can now have a larger profile picture (600px x 600px). Your username will now also appear as yellow so its easy to identify.

We are currently working on extras for Paid Members to show the appreciation for your support. This is something we are working on so please bare with us.

I was given a list by Jase of all paid members from the old forum. I've added as many as i can. If you now have a different forum name to the old forum please PM me with your old username and i will check my list. If you are still using the same username and dont have permissions can you also PM me and sorry for any inconvenience.

You should also notice the 'Paid Member' title under your username.

As always they maybe a few teething problems, if you find any problems please report them.

Cheers for your support.

Leckie

Thanks for this matey.

Can paid members add your names to a list in this thread please just to update the list.

hi Leckie/jase,

i thought i was paid up but its still showing 100 pm,s in my messages so im not sure tbh, ? :worried:

can you let me know if i am not so i can give you some more moneys, :blink::blink:

thanks,

Craig.

Chappo can you pm me please, when was it that you may have paid and how.?

Mradam and anyone else, can you give me a few days for new memberships, I'm in the process of sorting a new account to keep membership fees seperate.