Paint waranty

Went back the the garage today, the car was away getting the tail gate resprayed because the there was a bubble on the boot lid, got told it was caused by the window being set to close to the bottom, and it would rub on the paint, any how there was a claim made and it was booked in, to a garage that did not have a good rep. so i asked for it to be put some where els but it was the only aproved place in the area. so the car went in, a few days later i was passing and thought id see my self if it was ready, and it was, the guy phoned across to the garage and i left the lone car with the sprayer, i was happy with the job, bubble gone and paint a ace match, i went on my way. 2 days later i went away offshore, the car sat untoched in the drive for 2 weeks untill i came home yesterday to fine most off my boot lid coverd in mirco bilsters. :@, got rite on the phone and complained to the graage, got told to take the car back to the sprayer. went there to day, now its booked back in to get done again, not only the paint is blisterd but it has went flat, and the window is not set in right, ie incorect gaps. any body had similer trouble, lad said that thats the second one thevy had in.

Mine had the exact same thing. They told me it was caused by the window rubbing too. They got my respray right first time tho, no orange peel and never had any problems since (about a year ago). It was done under warranty after the boss of the warranty place came out personally to verify with his paint depth gauge that it hadn't been resprayed before.

well, my baby is away back to the body shop, droped it off this morning, drove through a load of local floading to get her there, noticed the last day went cleaning the car, that who ever did the last work on it, scratched my driver side rear light, when they wer preping the car, so that was pointed out too, do know if theyl just try to polish it out or fit a new cluster. any way i have asked them for a step by step photo progress of the job so i can see just what work has been carryed out on my car. hope they do it rite this time. hopefully get her back on wed, then its time to break out the claybar kit......:smile:

rust under rear window

just thought i,d post this to say mine has done the same and my baby has been away for 2 week it`s really pissing me off now just want it back god knows what there doing to it just hope its right when i get it back :

Yer they gave me one and i was happy to give it back . They have made a good job of mine too but now need to book it in again becauce air con as packed in.

The 'mirco bilsters' are caused by the paint not being dry before the clear coat. Its water trying to evaporate.