Parking at work my own space

Good spot..protected by the big container..parking is always a nightmare,anywhere I go..

I have my own particular parking space at work, and people in the office know not to park there. And they also make sure to park well away from either side of my car, as it's a running joke now in the office how much I love (and have spent on) my car!

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
I can't deal with it at all. Bought a little Mk2 1.2 as a daily hack and save the RS for weekends.

The best decision I've ever made.

I've had quite a few cars and bikes that i spent so much money / time on, and was afraid to use, scared where i left it, scared of getting stolen etc that they never came out. Well barely. Bikes especially as they never saw a hint of damp either.....

I've considered getting another car - but at the moment am more than happy using the Clio as a daily and actually enjoying it day-in and day-out for a change.......

I've had quite a few cars and bikes that i spent so much money / time on, and was afraid to use, scared where i left it, scared of getting stolen etc that they never came out. Well barely. Bikes especially as they never saw a hint of damp either.....

I've considered getting another car - but at the moment am more than happy using the Clio as a daily and actually enjoying it day-in and day-out for a change.......

Agreed, totally. Mine's done its daily driver duties for five years so it deserves a rest now.

Next year I'm planning on buying a used 265 to daily and keep the Clio as a weekend toy. The Mrs thinks an E91 330d would be a better option... Hmm.

Reactions: sevenfourate