Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Hope you manage to get a trackday booked soon Pavster - I know you're itching to do another one! Shame you missed out on doing one while you were off work the other week, fingers crossed you get another chance soon mate!

Enjoy her this weekend if you manage to get out and about :wink:

the ecu is still adjusting but when Andy left Leeds on Wednesday night it showed him 99 mpg!!!
its gone down now to 16 :tearsofjoy:
i mean you have no choice but to have a very heavy foot now :tonguewink:

Reactions: ///M
ahh ok..yours still going strong mate??

Yes fine mate. No issues.

Paul said he's not had that issue before, I mean he still got 250lb/ft. But I got over 10 more than standard, Stu had cat delete and induction kit... he was still really happy with it.

took my lady out today..a little trip to Southport..all ok but the temps are worrying me..need to have a word with Trevor and see if we can do something about it..she was getting too hot tbh..
View attachment 19700 View attachment 19701 View attachment 19702 View attachment 19703 View attachment 19704 View attachment 19705 View attachment 19706 View attachment 19707 View attachment 19708 View attachment 19709
Pav that looks great place! Look at the sky:sunglasses:

Next time try not to park too close to other cars:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: peter and Sean197
Looks good Pav.

Don't forget it's a bloody hot day today so your intake temps would have been higher and the engine will have been working harder.

Engines like cool air!

Pav that looks great place! Look at the sky:sunglasses:

Next time try not to park too close to other cars:tearsofjoy:
i know we dont this often here in NW..had to go out for a drive..
haha..thought that was an appropriate spacing between the cars :tonguewink:
Look at that sky ! Amazing. Car looks bloomin fresh too buddy..... :smile:

I'm sure Trevor will tell you all about the mechanicals, intercooler etc.

But: This is good stuff. I've used it in modified engines where heat was an issue before.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RED-LINE-...hash=item28375399a0:m:m8DoGGW8w5kuxJPd1hyr9yw
isnt it?had to go today but the traffic..its a nightmare mate..i had to give up on a beach i wanted to go to as it the traffic wasnt moving..had to turn around and go somewhere where i've been before but didnt mind..still lovely to spend some time outdoors..
is this compatible with car engines too Syer??do you just mix it with the antifreeze?
Looks good Pav.

Don't forget it's a bloody hot day today so your intake temps would have been higher and the engine will have been working harder.

Engines like cool air!
yeah i know but im sure i shouldnt be getting over 100 degrees figures while driving..will look into this asap or no track days..
cheers

Yes it will Pav. The one i linked to is pre-mixed.

But: Search 'Water wetter' on eBay. Do your research. Pick your make and go for it. There's loads of similar products about.

Used in a lot of tuned / modified and race vehicles I've read. Where heat is an issue with all....

Reactions: Pav
Yes it will Pav. The one i linked to is pre-mixed.

But: Search 'Water wetter' on eBay. Do your research. Pick your make and go for it. There's loads of similar products about.

Used in a lot of tuned / modified and race vehicles I've read. Where heat is an issue with all....
how much of it to use in mine Syer?any idea??

@Pav your issues go beyond needing water wetter mate. As discussed, mine doesn't go above low 90's, even on a 'spirited' drive, and that's using a Clio radiator and bog-standard Renault coolant. Either the thermostat isn't opening, or the cooling system needs bled through. If the radiator isn't leaking then it's unlikely that's the issue.

Car looks amazing in the pics btw.

@Pav your issues go beyond needing water wetter mate. As discussed, mine doesn't go above low 90's, even on a 'spirited' drive, and that's using a Clio radiator and bog-standard Renault coolant. Either the thermostat isn't opening, or the cooling system needs bled through. If the radiator isn't leaking then it's unlikely that's the issue.

Car looks amazing in the pics btw.
yeah that's what I thought..watched a few vids on youtube last night and it may be the case of air in the system.. thermostat is brand new so it shouldn't be an issue...
will have to find out soon!!!
cheers for your input

yeah that's what I thought..watched a few vids on youtube last night and it may be the case of air in the system.. thermostat is brand new so it shouldn't be an issue...
will have to find out soon!!!
cheers for your input

Put the heater on full blast - if you're getting cold air then the system needs bled through.
Also, and it does sound daft, check the coolant level is topped up.