Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Who are you insured with Pav if you don't mind me asking? Having trouble getting quotes because of my postcode :weary:

Who are you insured with Pav if you don't mind me asking? Having trouble getting quotes because of my postcode :weary:
sorry to hear but welcome to the club :excited:
i struggled a lot if you remember..in the end i went with "Need to insure"

they were the only ones who offered me a decent quote (and by a decent quote i mean under a grand!!)
who did you contact so far??

Reactions: DS197
sorry to hear but welcome to the club :excited:
i struggled a lot if you remember..in the end i went with "Need to insure"

they were the only ones who offered me a decent quote (and by a decent quote i mean under a grand!!)
who did you contact so far??
I had the same problem last year and this year is no different unfortunately. I've contacted every company that does modified car insurance and none of them can give me a quote apart from Sky insurance who i'm already with. Hoping I can haggle down the price as the renewal premium is only £60 cheaper than last year which isn't that great. I'm thankful that there's at least one company who can get me somewhat of a decent quote though :smile:

I had the same problem last year and this year is no different unfortunately. I've contacted every company that does modified car insurance and none of them can give me a quote apart from Sky insurance who i'm already with. Hoping I can haggle down the price as the renewal premium is only £60 cheaper than last year which isn't that great. I'm thankful that there's at least one company who can get me somewhat of a decent quote though :smile:
Hope you can get insured if you decide to go down the meg way..

Lovely pics Pav, the car looks well :sunglasses:

I just insured the LY200 for £185/yr full comp, protected NCB, £150xs :blush:
Standard car though, no tb'd lump in it

Pav, that looks absolutely spectacular mate. Albi often makes me weak at the knees. This is one of those times!

Stunning-stunning work Pav ! How good does that look.

See at you at the weekend. I'll have the kettle on and the muffins ready for when you come do mine......... :smile:

thanks very much for all your lovely comments boys..my hand was very sore the following day:excited:
glad you like it :thumb:

Lovely pics Pav, the car looks well :sunglasses:

I just insured the LY200 for £185/yr full comp, protected NCB, £150xs :blush:
Standard car though, no tb'd lump in it
lucky you..that's a great price..my would have been just under £300 on a standard car this year but the turbo took over :sweatsmile:
Looking great Pav...!

Definitely the best colour Renault ever made:sunglasses:
gracias amigo...
I don't know how you do it Pav, but I can never get mine looking that good! I think i've got to try some of that blackfire midnight sun wax you use :smile:
haha..gotta give it a bit of that midnight romance Davinder :hearteyes:
but yes,that wax is superb..!!
Pav, that looks absolutely spectacular mate. Albi often makes me weak at the knees. This is one of those times!
thanks..hope you wont sue me for sore knees then..cant afford to pay you :screamcat:
Stunning-stunning work Pav ! How good does that look.

See at you at the weekend. I'll have the kettle on and the muffins ready for when you come do mine......... :smile:
depends on what flavor the muffins are :tongueout:
Looks superb Pav!
many thanks man..still trying to make my look as brill as yours after a detail...
Lovely Pav! Echo @///M regarding Albi, that looks stunning - looking forward to seeing it IN A WEEK!
thanks and likewise..just a week now!!