Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Ummm not my cuppa tea [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION], but each to their own I guess.

i should have placed them a bit lower too..but will see if i like them in couple of weeks..if not-then bin them:bash:

i should have placed them a bit lower too..but will see if i like them in couple of weeks..if not-then bin them:bash:

They might look better in a different colour, I think the yellow just stands out a bit too much.

didnt really know what other colour i should go for since the calipers are yellow...i was kinda going for the subaru look..when i was a bit younger i used to adore the look of the Subaru WRC..555.jpgjust received a new set of the stickers-they wi
ll go lower for sure..
thanks for the comment s guys..always nice to chat with people with diff opinions..

Wow I think this car has just convinced me too change my callipers to yellow. They're really nice.

Lovely looking car!

thanks guys. [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] u might want to consider having ur calipers powder-coated..im thinking of doing it..dont get me wrong they look perfect from distance but a closer look will reveal that the surface is not smooth and it gets dirty,which u cant do nothing about but repaint them..i've done it a couple of times this year and getting a bit annoyed tbh..just dont know how to proceed since i dont have a spare set of calipers..might start a new thread and get a few opinions from the members...

Ugh thats a pain mate. Yeh they look really good in pictures.

Same with my alloys, they look good in pictures but I think they were poorly painted by the previous owner and have chipped and flaking at the edges. I might have them powder coated and get the callipers done at the same time.

Did you use actual calliper paint?

yep i did a special caliper paint..have tried 3 diff types and manufacturers ..made no difference..tbh they are not that bad but if u want ur caliper to be maintenance free (paintwise) then the powder coated direction is the way to go i think...

Thats weird cos caliper paint is usually good stuff.

I think ill just do them cos its not something that is looked into in much detail.

Mine are a horrible white atm.

Thats weird cos caliper paint is usually good stuff.

I think ill just do them cos its not something that is looked into in much detail.

Mine are a horrible white atm.

would be nice to see the result..keep us posted :thumbup1:

Last edited:
ok..just finished..given that i have been on strike today i used this time to repaint my calipers and my wheels as they got damaged when i used that s...y product a couple of months ago..been asking and getting opinions but decided to paint them once more and then i will have them professionally painted..cleaned the wheel arches while i was on it..anyway..this this the result...
10072014519.jpg
10072014520.jpg
10072014522.jpg
10072014526.jpg
10072014527.jpg

Last edited:
They look awesome mate. What brand did you use this time? I couldn't find very many when I was looking and the ones I found had crap reviews.

since i couldnt take part in the forum's trip to Black Mountains i've spent some some on the paintwork today..while i was cleaning my diy cupboard i've found this polish compound:13072014548.jpg
must say im well surprised.did a great job removing swirls and light scratches...
while reading [MENTION=5499]Jmax[/MENTION]'s progress thread i came across with this product:13072014549.jpg
thanks..did a great job..the seats feel like new..well worth £6..
not great pics..will have to take some better ones..
13072014543.jpg
13072014537.jpg
13072014532.jpg
13072014530.jpg
13072014529.jpg

thanks mate..have been thinking as im not too keen on the cup spoiler..will see if my funds allow me..saving up for a new exhaust atm...