Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Nice wheels and how the hell did you manage 38 on a 197 I'll never know. Mines better on fuel I found than the NA but still hits 26mpg lol.

thanks..motorway driving...thats what it is..tbh with you im not getting more than 19 in town...so this figure was pleasing my eyes...

Like the wheels, was actually conisdering these myself but im waiting for a set of speedlines to come up for sale!

they are massive..with 225/45 tyres on them..when i spoke to ken he said that these are even a bit lighter than the speedlines..im sure i saw some on ebay..will have a look...

You will certainly feel the difference with these.

With the ad08 fitted these were almost 2kg a wheel lighter than the Speedline with an avon fitted

compared to raiders they will be even lighter again.

Great purchase mate, these wheels look brand new. Either that or you did a splendid job with the sealant:wink:

As Ken said, you will notice a difference with these wheels being lighter. Make sure you post pics:wink:

Great purchase mate, these wheels look brand new. Either that or you did a splendid job with the sealant:wink:

As Ken said, you will notice a difference with these wheels being lighter. Make sure you post pics:wink:
it was an awesome purchase..they looked new when bought but the truth is that i did spend about 4 hours on waxing them..still have sore arms...

right..i had some time to put the wheels on and had a little drive to Chester and back..on the way there it was p*****g down so did take it easy as i didnt know how they would perform in the wet..first of all i have to admit that they held up pretty well..i wasnt going nuts though since i had no idea what the tyres might be like..thats the tyres tested and passed in my opinion..will have to go for a spin again somewhere i know it better with no traffic..road feedback is so much sharper.. i was worried a bit about the road noise but didnt notice much of a difference from my previous setup..running 30psi for now and have to say that the ride is quite comfortable(a bit firmer) but without to much bouncing about..
to the rims:awesome..not a lot to say really..they are about 2-2.5 kilos lighter so u do feel a massive difference from the first moment u get behind the wheel..the car feels light on its feet now, lighter steering as well..i was running 20mm spacers before but these do stick out quite a lot without them(offset 55)..no need for spacers anymore so they will be for a grab soon..anyway..enough blabbing..lets pictures do the talking..13082014580.jpg
13082014581.jpg
13082014584.jpg
13082014587.jpg
13082014589.jpg
13082014590.jpg
15082014601.jpg
15082014606.jpg
15082014608.jpg
15082014610.jpg
15082014603.jpg
13082014594-1.jpg
if u r looking a for an upgrade that will improve the look and handling of ur car-this is the way to go...thanks for all the kind words and help...

Reactions: Matt Scarbro
Awesome mate. I know lots of people say that the ultras is the 'mainstream' wheel solution out there but IMO nothing else look as good as these babies on our car. If I was about to do it again I'd buy ultras without a shadow of doubt..period.

Now, contact [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] for some black tpi bolts to finish the look mate:smile: Those bolts that come with these wheels are nasty.

thanks a lot..i wouldnt believe how much,a simple thing like wheels and tyres,can transform our car..the handling is 50% better,lighter steering..its not just about the looks as we say..its a whole package..and they finish the look of the car perfectly..ive seen them bolts on ebay for about £40 i think..will check with him soon..thanks for your advice

haha..as Yiannis said..if i knew how great they look and perform,they would have been my 1st upgrade...thanks Chris...hows the caliper paint holding??