Pav's Albi Blue 197T

there are a few niggles that need to be sorted before I can fully enjoy her again..this time away is actually great as Trev can do what he does best without me being a huge pain in the ass texting him every day :poke:

the car felt solid..Trev will adjust the top mounts as the camber on them was a bit too tracky focused,there was a radiator leak which caused some steam coming out of the engine bay..He will also try to find an alternative place to fit the turbo gauge so I can keep my radio display where it is..a slight engine knock has to be looked into too..just a few niggles to sort and we are good to go...
the biggest difference,believe or not,was the gearbox..for all of you out there,get a LSD..so much difference when cornering-unbelievable..so overall very pleased..

many thanks for your long term support :thumb::thumb:
Engine knock??!!

I'll be in Czech from Sunday Pav! Pivo, smazeny syr, rizek, slivovice... :smile:
ohh great..suppose you are staying at your wifes folks in Prague??im not far from the Czech-Slovakian border,Brno..
have a great time mate..im on slivovice right now..:drunk:
Engine knock??!!
there is a bit of a metalick noise once running stationary..nothing to worry about Trev said..will have to investigate..
He means the sharp bang from when the boost kicks in I hope :track:

haha..something like that :thumb:

Good to hear that Trev is ironing out the wrinkles..she'll be eagerly awaiting your return Pavster, ready for a good drive out! :smile:

All sounds really positive. Would be good to meet up at some point Pav and have a look over the new version of the Clio. Looking good with some camber on those photos too!

All sounds really positive. Would be good to meet up at some point Pav and have a look over the new version of the Clio. Looking good with some camber on those photos too!
yeah sounds good..will give a shout when im back..take it easy and enjoy half term..