Pav's Albi Blue 197T

She is alive!!

today was the day I picked her up..it's been long 2 months without my little witch but it was totally worth it.."touch wood".
Trev kindly opened up today and we could be reunited again..they are still some litlle things to sort out but she is running sweet and she likes to be revved too..:thumb:
managed to give her a quick clean inside out and went for a drive..bloody hell she pulls..gotta love the turbo spinning..the induction noise is awesome and even when doing 70mph,its very quiet..
she is quite thirsty though..hope a remap will sort this...
the LSD is just incredible!!definitely the biggest change..turning in is just a pleasure now..the diff will help you go much,much faster into a corner..so awesome..
will keep you all updated as I go along..
P_20170417_160527.jpg P_20170417_160540.jpg P_20170417_160548.jpg P_20170417_160557.jpg P_20170417_160630.jpg
thanks for watching

i dont know..since the battery was disconnected the dash cams are acting a bit funny..need to set them up properly..or maybe its just my rubbish editing skills...

thanks guys..means a lot..

Awesome Pav! So pleased you're finally reunited. Kudos to you and your patience (and wallet!). Sounds really sweet, totally addictive!

Reactions: Pav
Amazing mate look forward to your future videos and where it goes from here. It makes a really nice sound gotta love a bov

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I haven't watched the video yet, just read your thoughts. Chuffed to bits for you! Sounds like the witch has become all you wanted her to be. May you enjoy many happy miles with the new performance.

Awesome pav mate :smile:

Bet it's soooo nice to have her back, bet it's such a fresh feeling with it driving so different and much faster!

When's the remap then?

Told you :wink: As said in my pm , you'll need a map to sort the fuelling, mine was 233bhp standard but was slightly over fuelling bottom end and under fuelling top end and the map sorted it a treat. 250 turbo and 630cc injectors I'm getting 35mpg commuting easily.