Peugeot 106 Rallye, Indigo Blue.

Haha. Those spreader plates need to be perfect too. I have a mate who's just messed his plates up. Cutting them back out to redo lol

Sounds good, depending on cams and level of head work you'll see that power, certainly 180bhp will be no issues. When I sold the car catcams had not long brought out some new cams designed to max out the profile you could run on hydraulic lifters, I guess it's these you're looking at? Couple of guys I knew on them were running ~185bhp with ITB's and pistons - so basically what you're looking at.
Probably want a later C2 head to start with nowadays as it has the bigger valves - I had to spend a **** ton on modding the older head with a QEP big valve job!

@Gez
Yeah, they will be perfect! I won't do something unless I can get a perfect finish as I will never be happy with it, welding in a full cage is a different ball game!
[MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION]
I'm hoping it will make decent power, but most of the engine side of things will be left up to the engine builder and his experience! I can't do all my shell stuff but I will leave the engine build to someone else!

Last edited:
Sadly i don't think my budget will allow a sandy build! But to be honest his builds are second to none

For anyone that cares safety devices Cage arrived ages go! But the car is pushed to the side in the garage for now because the house is being referbed. Hopefully they will stop using the garage as a dumping ground in the next couple of weeks and I can get it rolling and get the cage in!

Trying to sort some nice suspension parts as a write this

Will update with photos soon hopfully.

[MENTION=50651]Joe.[/MENTION] Glad your still at this!

Get the pics up! :smile: