Photos from the "RS Days 2017" in Meinhard, Germany

Marsch

Paid Member
Thought you may are interested to see how a meeting with Fritz and Herman looks like. So here are some pics from the "RS Days 2017" that took part from 23rd - 25th June on a camping ground in Meinhard (Hesse).

Dealers, tuners and workshops:

Hillclimb racer from the "Kaspar" dealership.

udZNh8G.jpg

Loc5PjD.jpg

SKphPgX.jpg

Wu0fLu8.jpg

Van Loon Motorsport (arrival, booth and live swap of an intercooler). Their C3RS has a supercharger conversion!

d11T3Qo.jpg

tPwjNZ5.jpg

44F7x14.jpg

SekTWxg.jpg

FLeqv03.jpg

7d95ovB.jpg

tm8DrP2.jpg

BA2R6aG.jpg
^A Gordini

eTnU5Tf.jpg
^This one "lost a cylinder" while getting there and "Kaspar" took care.

Various C4RS.

eh0VWjz.jpg

^An "US style" Trophy

DxP2NSZ.jpg

^An Elia tuned one

qeLtZjR.jpg

^A Red Bull

Various others...

I1cyeyo.jpg
^Twingo Gordini with 180+ bhp...ultra fast!

P2jxzdN.jpg

^A visitor from Luxembourg

5Bn49Aw.jpg

^Nice detail on the bolts of a C3RS

3BeVcaS.jpg

MNiJgDi.jpg

D2EUlWq.jpg

oSs8uWu.jpg

i5xo8gc.jpg

5VJ5FbI.jpg
^Not so proper English but a great plan!

That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed the pics!

How it stands at the moment this unfortunately was the last meeting of this kind as the orga team doesn't wants to continue. But there's hope that something will be organised for next year.

Never knew that the rs community was so large in Germany..happy to see that I was wrong...
Lots of nice cars..thank you for sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: nutnutwelshman
No problem, thanks. Yes, that R5 is amazing and the owner is really cool. He was giving free rides for everybody and must have been on the road half of the meeting. I guess he had at least 1000km more on the clock alone from this afterwards. Unfortunately I didn't managed to get a place on the passenger seat.

Ah, that makes sense. If there's a rain community it's obviously the British one...hahaha. :smilingimp:

What a great meet - we could do with some 'land' like that for ours over here... and some sunny weather!
Thanks for uploading all those pics, a nice bit of variety for sure!

Reactions: Marsch
What a great meet - we could do with some 'land' like that for ours over here... and some sunny weather!

Tell me about it! Would love to have own a place like that for meets!

Reactions: Marsch
a sunny weather??you tried living in Manchester?think we had all 4 seasons here today..!!