Photos from the "RS Days 2018" in Meinhard, Germany

thanks for sharing..what a beautiful collection of lovely cars..never knew those little twingos are such a good looking motor...

thanks for sharing..what a beautiful collection of lovely cars..never knew those little twingos are such a good looking motor...

Yes, the Twingos don't look bad at all and they're as quick as C3RS around tracks with corners.

Great pictures @Marsch, thanks for posting them. Looks to be an interesting event.

It's actually "massive". Not in size but in what's going on. You could get a test drive as passenger in one of the Alpines and you could drive the M4RS yourself on accompanied tours. Besides that you've the option to get driven around in the R5 Turbo for a small donation. I got passenger rides in a C2RS (172), C3RS (an other Sport Auto Edition with a 136 dB exhaust) and M3RS. Besides that I was allowed to kick a C4RS (P2 Trophy) around some corners.

The guided tours around the Harz mountain area are a blast and surely surpass most of the trackdays and the like in the gone pace, length and overall experience.

The participants are 99,9% cool and you can have everything from the usual shit-chat to very serious discussions with basically everybody around. For me this meeting is a must and one of the yearly highlights which has secured a fixed spot in my event calender.

That's why I also advertised the meeting here. It's a guaranteed awesome experience and you can't make any mistake if you'll show up even if you're comming from an other country.

Reactions: Johnny 99
@Big Ben: It's indeed a brilliant car. This one has a dif and the owner really knows how to handle it. The first couple hundred meters of our drive I was a bit shocked to be honest because he really goes full pace without any hesitation but then I noticed how well he can drive and how perfectly the car is set up and got really confident in him and his frog.

Like I wrote somewhere else in here I once had the pleasure to get kicked around the Nordschleife in a made Groupe N/A BMW M3 E30 by a well known race driver who also knows what he's doing and sucked up the Nordschleife with the mother milk so to say. It was nothing compared to the experience in this car! First because of the feeling and sound "coulisse" in the R5 but also because of the roads we were driving on. The Nordschleife already has less space for mistakes but the roads there basically have none. You could sometimes touch the guard rails with your elbow so to say and there's even more elevation changes in this area.

I don't know how long our tour was. Maybe about half an hour or so and except for the villages we were driving through it basically always was full throttle. The driver is doing this basically the whole day for the community and because he tremendously enjoys driving his beauty. He must have put at least 1000 kilometers on he clock during the event just to give others the chance to get this experience and I really have to pull my hat and bow down to what he does for us.

About giving one of your children for such a car. He already got a 100k Euro offer for it but denied it without a second thought. This one is worth 120k Euros easily. It's his baby which he built up basically from scratch with the help of one of his buddies and he'd never sell it even for half a mill I'd say.