Photoshop

Hi,

I am looking to get photoshop as i want to edit pictures like ive seen some of you guys do on here. I don't have a clue what one to get or anything about them so just after some help to get me started.

I was in pc world the other night just browsing around and seen a photoshop on the shelf for £64.99, ive also seen them on ebay for over £400? I assume that there are many different versions for sale which all have different features?

The one i've seen on ebay for around £400 is photoshop CS4

Any help much appreciated :thumbup1:

Last edited:
It seems Rocky beat me to it lol...

Yeah I would guess it is Photoshop Elements which you saw in the shops. It always seemed like a good programme but is not something I have used. It is quite useful for adjusting photos. There is quite a lot of detail on their site and some good reviews on amazon etc.

Photoshop CS4 goes into a lot more depth and is a lot more flexible, it depends what it is you want to do really. If it is just touching up your photos you would be better with the Elements programme.

Ok thanks for the help guys!

I remember seeing a thread on here where someone did a photo shop of a carbon bonnet with ly stripes to see what it would look like, would i be able to do this sort of thing with photoshop elements? Was it you who done this f1team?

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the help guys!

I remember seeing a thread on here where someone did a photo shop of a carbon bonnet with ly stripes to see what it would look like, would i be able to do this sort of thing with photoshop elements? Was it you who done this f1team?

Lol yeah that was me! No i dont think it is the kind of thing you can do on Elements sadly.

Similar Thread Suggestions