pistonheads wants you....

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
.....to review and thrash the megane 250 at bedford

get to the website and apply :thumbup:

totally Gay quoted from PH

"Due to insurance reasons, we can only accept entries from readers aged 30 and above, we apologise to younger readers."

thought the megane was meant to be aimed at young people not old codjers! (not calling all people over 30 old lol but still!!)

Im sorry but for a car like that you do not need to be over thirty years of age. I mean its not like someone under the age of 30 wouldnt be insured on it.

I did a quote the other day on one and they only want £1100 for me, 24 with 3 years NC and one accident.

Thats a joke for being over 30..

Yes there are alot of immature younger drivers that cause this freaking problem, but theres also alot of responsible skilled young drivers which could be good for something like this!

As mikey just said, its not hard to get insurance, im 20 years old with one claim two years ago and two years NCB and i can get insurance on a 250 for 1k.

....LOL....took my missus to look at a R26R last week....I'm 40.....she said I was too old for that car! Shortly after buying my 197, some chavs in a barried Corsa appealed to me to give my car to them as I was too old for it....I can assure you all, I will be purchasing more larey cars as I get older....i intend to be on my first Lambo for my 70th Birthday!

Yep, put my entry in. Been around Bedford in lots of race cars but would like the Megane very much. The joys of being an oldie.

Slime we're not meaning over 30 is too old for the car, but that the car appeals to, and is realistically aimed at people younger than that.

thats really quite gutting! would have been great to get my hands on one! I have started to see the billboards over the past week with '250bpm' on them and it looks really good!

Im only 22 and have driven several Astons, Porsches etc. I cant see why you would have to be over 30 for a megane! As mentioned before that misses half their target market!