POTM - July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Out Galavanting on the Isle of Lewis
I've been there, my wife grew up just down the road in Carloway :smile:

Keep the entries coming in!! You have until the 27th July to submit your photos.

Remember, the winning photo will be displayed on the forum homepage throughout August!

Please see post #1 for all details!

Good luck!

Just one more week to get entries in for July's POTM competition! Closing date is next Wednesday, the 27th!

Closing date for the comp is Wednesday 27th July! Entries still welcome until then! Winning photo will appear on the forum home page throughout August!!

Thank you for all the entries so far!

Seeing as i was someone who wanted to get this going again - i apologise profusely for not managing an entry.

I've done nearly 70 o/time hours at work this month, and the two times i have tried for a photo - one the light was truly awful and the second time at around 5am one morning this week, i knew the spot i wanted, got out early and got my car into the right place [No easy task - and i got a mouthful from an over zealous Council cleaner as it was a no motorised vehicle zone], clicked the button - only to find the batteries died after merely zooming in.

At that point i gave up.......

But huge congrats to those that did manage it - some cracking shots and picking a winner should prove really interesting and hugely difficult.

Good luck to all entrants.

CLOSED FOR ENTRIES

Voting is now LIVE! See this thread and cast your vote!

Good luck to all the entrants!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 6
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 23
Cliosport-carl Photo Of The Month 30
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 12
sevenfourate Photo Of The Month 13