POTM - November 2016

Thanks for the thread bump, I was thinking this was totally forgotten about!!

Yeah post all entries into this thread, the winner is decided on a vote by members basis :smile:

Erm, I seem to have forgotten about this, until late on Sunday, which didn't give me much time to sort something out. (I realise we've all had two months!). Is this rolling over again, or is there a different topic, as no one seems to be getting involved with this one? Cheers!

Thanks for the bump, Lewis.

Well it's a shame that the topic hasn't led to much inspiration, I thought it was quite an easy one!

What are people's thoughts? Would you like another month to come up with an 'Urban' themed photo, or would you prefer something else??

Thanks for the bump, Lewis.

Well it's a shame that the topic hasn't led to much inspiration, I thought it was quite an easy one!

What are people's thoughts? Would you like another month to come up with an 'Urban' themed photo, or would you prefer something else??
Another month please it's a great theme and an easy one for most people to start on. I'll definitely enter this time.

Reactions: Jimmy
Come on then collective forum.........someone please get a pic up quick to give us others something to aim at !

And "Mods / Admin"......are we all participating and leading from the front this month ? :admin:

Right then! I'm getting involved with this one then. I just need to come up with a good idea!

That's great guys, thanks for the entries! This will get the ball rolling, I'm sure :smiley:

@Pav track theme is a good idea for a future month :wink:

@sevenfourate yeah I do think us staffers need to fly the flag a little bit too.... :thumb:

What about autumn as a theme, leaves are shedding now so would be a good time for it...

Track photo is perhaps better in spring/summer?

Similar Thread Suggestions