Poweflex ARB Bushes

Has anyone fit the Powerflex bushes before? they are too short, what are you supposed to put in to take up the space?

20141003_201532.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me mate if they are the wrong ones, had this with my old BMW with wrong ones being supplied by Powerflex themselves, right label on box but wrong product.

They are the wrong items. I purchased them from Ktec about 2 months ago and they don't fit; sent them back and was issued a full refund within 2 days.

[MENTION=511]jam1991[/MENTION] [MENTION=50966]Adam93[/MENTION]

There are 2 different versions of the Anti roll bar bushes. It only became apparent after Powerflex had a few people complain they didnt fit.

To rectify this there are now 2 versions available:

PFF60-803- 20.5mm shown below is half the length of the bracket and uses a spacer, this fits vehicles from May 2009 onwards. (Mainly 200's)
resize_image.php?image=PFF60-803-20.5.jpg

PFF60-503- 20mm shown below is with full length bush with no spacer and is used on vehicles up to May 2009. (Mainly 197's)

resize_image.php?image=PFF60-503-20.jpg

Both versions can be ordered from our website by simply selecting the correct option for your car.

http://www.cazanracing.co.uk/powerflex--anti-roll-bar-bush-clio-197200-106457-p.asp

I don't mean to ruin things for anyone but FIY poly bushes can in some instances, on some vehicles, damage the mounts due to the excessive friction between the PU and the rubber. They can increase sticktion and reduce the performance of the suspension. This is of course not a problem if they are well maintained and lubricated. Rubber bushes are designed to stretch when the bar twists, the PU can't stretch as much hence the bar needs to rotate within the bush. This causes a great deal of friction, enough to sometimes bend the metal around the mount. I'm not saying they should not be considered in certain cases, but anyone considering PU bushes should do a search on the topic or read this before they make up their minds.

IMG_9813.jpeg I've had my subframe out before, but never changed my ARB bushes, i'm going to be removing my gearbox in the next few months. My Clio is a 2010 200, with the 197 style top mounts.

Looking at the photo, what ones does it look like are fitted?