ProTyre Westbury, Wiltshire

Just a quick 'review' I have been looking for a set of AD08R's for my car and looking around for the best fitted price locally - got a really good quote, but wasnt happy to use the company.

Having used Pro tyre in Bristol in the past on recommendation from a friend I decided to check pro tyre, sadly they were £60 more for a set - my friend said call and ask them to price match.

I sent a contact form via their website and had a quick reply from Lee McWade who immediately confirmed they can order them in for me next day delivery direct from manufacturer and he was happy to price match.

I confirmed the order with Lee on the phone he called me as it was all over email, ordered late thursday 27th april - he had them in friday however I wanted them fitted on monday 1st may so I dropped in and they starting fitting about 10 mins after I arrived.

Had a good chat to me about they tyres they removed, took their time fitting as they were clearly not rushed off their feet.

All in all good experience, much better than another experience I had with National back at christmas on my octavia!.

Lee is obviously a top bloke, very friendly with me and other customers in store on the day..

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tree200 Spotted 0
kirsty.hopkins21 Spotted 0