push button handles not working

Any ideas plz
card fob works great , central locking button inside car works.
started with passenger door only but now both , so have to use the fob now to lock the doors
dont hear anything when pushing button on handles , opens fine ??

Hi there my drivers side is a bit hit & miss but the passenger side & boot work fine
iv'e just put it down to age (the car not me)
have you tried changing the battery in the fob?

usually the buttons in the handles pack in....means new handles required...shame as the megane ones the buttons are avaialble

Mine's gone too. I can't find anything online either, maybe I'm not looking in the right places...

Can they be repaired? Or would it be a replacement? Does @renaultpartsdirect hold stock of drivers door handles with the keyless lock button?

Megane buttons fit and work as expected?

no only the megane handles fitted to meganes have buttons available seperately the 197/200 handles for some reason are not the same so its a full handle for them...unless someone wants to try it

My drivers side button is now dead also. Any links to spare components and instructions on replacement?

door locks now working ? only opened boot while i was working on van , when i closed it i pushed the button on boot and it locked , so i though ooo well from now on i will lock car by boot instead of looking for keys in coat . when i opend drivers door they unlocked , closed door and ( hey presto ) button worked on drivers door , tested passenger door and heyyyy it also worked so maybe it was something to do with the boot , so try , walk 2 boot open it by button underneath , leave it open for 20 mins , close boot , lock by the button on boot ,then pull ur drivers door open and close it then try lock button on door !!!!

door locks now working ? only opened boot while i was working on van , when i closed it i pushed the button on boot and it locked , so i though ooo well from now on i will lock car by boot instead of looking for keys in coat . when i opend drivers door they unlocked , closed door and ( hey presto ) button worked on drivers door , tested passenger door and heyyyy it also worked so maybe it was something to do with the boot , so try , walk 2 boot open it by button underneath , leave it open for 20 mins , close boot , lock by the button on boot ,then pull ur drivers door open and close it then try lock button on door !!!!

I'm not sure if they're related but I'll have a go.

I've also twigged slightly with something also; whenever I've come back from a holiday such as a week or two away from the car and it not been running at all, the drivers sensor is unresponsive when I try to open the door. What I'm trying to get at is maybe the vehicle is undervolting somewhat. My battery is now 6 years old and a few months and I'm thinking that before I actually go and buy a new door handle, I should replace the battery first.

When did you replace your battery last?

I'm not sure if they're related but I'll have a go.

I've also twigged slightly with something also; whenever I've come back from a holiday such as a week or two away from the car and it not been running at all, the drivers sensor is unresponsive when I try to open the door. What I'm trying to get at is maybe the vehicle is undervolting somewhat. My battery is now 6 years old and a few months and I'm thinking that before I actually go and buy a new door handle, I should replace the battery first.

When did you replace your battery last?
not sure how old battery is , seem to be intermitting these lock , stopped working again so i locked it by boot and they started working again :O/

On my megane I soldered in new buttons as the same happened to that.
Cost me around 50p for 10 buttons.

I'll be doing the same on the Clio when they fail.