Quick enhancement detail - Tornado Red Golf GTI

Yeah stage 1 map is 300bhp and the interior is way nicer than a Clio! My mate has a red mk5 GTI (not edition 30) he's got that upto stage 2 plus and it's running 290-300bhp cost him ££££s. He did a trackday the other day and it embarresed almost everything there!

Mk5golfgti.co.uk he says. It's totally standard Handling wise, but he's done everything you can engine wise without going bigger turbo. I'm on seat Cupra.net as I have a mk2 Leon Cupra now. Both are good forums as they have the same engines

Yeah no worries Jase. I'm up your way a fair bit with work, so I'll let you know next time I am...

I've just seen a grey GTI by me with 5k on for sale.

I'm after an Edition 30 in white as my next car. Silly power to be had from that engine (bigger turbo than the standard GTI)

Would be great if you could russ.

Have you got any details you could pm me about the golf for sale please.?

Car looks awesome! I love this model golf. My bro in law has the r32 in this shape (had the older one too) and its amazing, the instant power and torque and grip is unreal. It does feel nose heavy and a little dull. That's why for me it'd be an ed30 with coilovers and a map all day long!!

Cheers :smile:

Upgrade in every way apart from handling I'd say, but some KW's and other bits should improve that aspect... fingers crossed!

Proper fast cars, I was very close to buying a normal gti before the clio. The edition 30 is a much better base with the KO4 though, jealous of you Russ lol

I blew it up within 30 mins lol.

I am currently rolling in a 1.2 Clio courtesy car :worried:

It needs a damn good polish!

e5d1364d.jpg

I blew it up within 30 mins lol.

I am currently rolling in a 1.2 Clio courtesy car :worried:

It needs a damn good polish!

e5d1364d.jpg

Oh dear. What did you do? Im going to get an Ed30 once the Clio has sold. Love them to bits. Should have stuck to my guns and bought one instead of the Clio as i massively miss my old Mk5 GTI.