Quickshine review

E

Ed...

First things first the packaging looks very professional and the bottle is a manageable size. The spray head distributes the cleaner perfectly at 20 - 30 cm just what u need, so first impressions are looking good.

I washed my car first the usual way snow foam for body and bilberry for the wheels SNC00651.gif

then rinse down with the nilfisk washer this blasts away 99% of the dirt as i run warm water through it at home.

a quick dry with a water blade and then we are ready to give the stuff a go.

First impressions to be honest worried me a little bit as it seemed to be making the paint feel sticky and hard to rub off residue with my dry microfibre. I carried on regardless as I though this must just be one of the products features, meanwhile noticing that the product smelled a lot like my citrus degreaser I have in a pressure bottle for removing stubborn dirt . . . maybe it has some of that in it i though to my self. still worrying as I know this takes off wax.

So it got to the stage that I was trying to get the product to shine the car. after using alot of effort "quickshine" left a fantastic glossy look, feel and a decent beading on flat surfaces.

In my opinion this product is perfect for a speed clean, wouldnt trust it to clean a lightly soiled car even though it says it would on the bottle. a freshly mitt cleaned and towel dryed car is the perfect base so I would put it in the catagory of a speed detailer more than a waterless wash. I dont like washing microfibres I buy new so i now have to buy 2 new cloths.

Other than that "quickshine" is a great product and i look forward to trying out future products from quickshine.

PS. i'll post some after pictures when its stopped raining lol

Thanks Matt