r27 ly 07reg malton breakfast meet

Hey mate yup that will have been me! The lad in the GW 200 parked behind me is a member on here too!

Was a great day out! Some of the cars there were just to die for! :drool:

how did you manage to keep the car so clean? lol. i drove from redcar down the helmsley road and it was black lol :001_rolleyes:
some very nice cars, was a bit like been at nurburgring carpark lol.
was meant to be down with meg r26r and mini gp but they dropped out so thought might as well have a trek down for an hour lol

Lol I cleaned it the day before and was very lucky that the a64 was clean and clear! At least when they are dirty it shows they have been used though lol! Where abouts did you park? I remember seeing you drive in while I was down looking at the Orange GT3 RS, but no idea where you ended up!

Yeah it was like being at a proper car show! Did you ever hear the XJ220 fire up? My god that was a noise and a half! :thumbup:

Ah right I must say I was a bit disappointed the R26R wasn't there I wanted to see one up close, they are cool as!

4494086089_79cc59802a_b.jpg

Lol I cleaned it the day before and was very lucky that the a64 was clean and clear! At least when they are dirty it shows they have been used though lol! Where abouts did you park? I remember seeing you drive in while I was down looking at the Orange GT3 RS, but no idea where you ended up!

Yeah it was like being at a proper car show! Did you ever hear the XJ220 fire up? My god that was a noise and a half! :thumbup:

Ah right I must say I was a bit disappointed the R26R wasn't there I wanted to see one up close, they are cool as!

I cleaned mine the night before but the road where full of standing water so it was dirty within 25 mile. i parked down past the garage out the way seen as the car was dirty lol.
Didnt hear the XJ but i dont think many cars will match the Aston Martins on the nurburgring on race days down the straight by the toll gates - all i can say is thats something else :001_tt1:
He's taking R26R to ring again next week then selling it, going back to havin lotus exige s, lovely car like - i couldnt do with just an ipod docking station for tunes while driving through holland and germany tho haha

Bad luck with ending up filthy just own the road! I was very lucky!

Shame he is selling but i can imagine the R26R isn't the most refined car to be driving! An Exige is a good change though! :thumbup1::thumbup1: