Radio sorted at last

Got my radio/aerial problem sorted today8)

Turned out to be a dodgy connection by the drivers b pillar,it had pretty near come apart so they just pushed it back together and hey presto radio stations again

Not covered under warranty as it wasn't a componant faliure but they did it foc as a goodwill gesture and i got to drive a KA for the day yay

Thought id let you know just in case the same happens to others and give them something to check

Cheers phil

Not covered by the warranty?........ Presumably the parts that came apart could not be classed as components and the fact that they came apart wasn't a failure.

I would of had a laugh if they'd tried to charge me anything, glad you got it fixed though :wink:

Mike ,Dont tell dinns if you go up there but it was me who wrote v8 in the dirt on the boot:biggrin:

LOL, just worked out what you meant, just seen your location LOL!

I'm going in there to tell them all tomorrow! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Now, look at the link in my signature below :wink:

My radio reception is a bit sketchy at times. Had the glove box out today to check the aerial hadn't moved when forcing all the wires in but all seemed fine.

They removed the bottom kick panel by the sill and the cables run under the carpet to the c piller then up to the aerial