Raider 22

Anyone had this vehicle please, NJ12 YXB? Very nice condition and low mileage. Had it out for a test drive yesterday. Seems to drive fine. Just digging around before I make a decision. It's a Red one by the way.

Not aware of that one but I can tell you only 11 red raiders were registered in the UK, 3 of them had Sat nav the other 8 had the RS Monitor.

Thanks, it has the monitor. Amazingly there is another one not far from where I live in Red too. At first I thought it was that one but I saw it parked up last week in the usual place and the reg was L prefix.

Anyone had this vehicle please, NJ12 YXB? Very nice condition and low mileage. Had it out for a test drive yesterday. Seems to drive fine. Just digging around before I make a decision. It's a Red one by the way.

Saw this at the Malton Meet. Parked not far from me on the field. Looked fantastic, took a pic as I've never seen one before

Looks good! I've only ever used Swissvax opaque on mine - it is decent but pricey.

Have you ever tried any other manufacturers products?

I use Dr Beasleys matte car care kit (Bear Wax Factory £94) on my stealth grey raider,Angelwax on the same site do matte car poducts(there other products are very good).Another good product is from Nanolex at Polishedbliss for about £84 per kit.If price is a issue Autoglym detailers use their own bodywork shampoo and sealant as per their website on Audi and Bentley cars (have used these products when I first got the car).You can use a ph neutral snow foam such as Angelwax or Carbon Collective.Hope this helps Simon.