Rate my plate........

Steak pies with buttery mash and buttered and seasoned veg - plus gravy of course!
e1a9fdc44cf750c80f305bb93d3b8ffb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big Ben
Steak pies with buttery mash and buttered and seasoned veg - plus gravy of course!
View attachment 114451

Looks good Micah! Love a pie.WP_20170920_19_32_36_Pro.jpg
Last night I tried something different. On holiday in Bath & as I'm in a Georgian city it seemed appropriate to try a Georgian style meal. They favoured meals served on "trenchers", which are basically plates made out of bread. Apparently the usual way of eating before plates came into common use in the 1500s, but popular in Georgian times too. The bread absorbs juices from the meal & is eaten too. We had beef & ale casserole. Very filling with that big chunk of bread though!

Looks good Micah! Love a pie.View attachment 114454
Last night I tried something different. On holiday in Bath & as I'm in a Georgian city it seemed appropriate to try a Georgian style meal. They favoured meals served on "trenchers", which are basically plates made out of bread. Apparently the usual way of eating before plates came into common use in the 1500s, but popular in Georgian times too. The bread absorbs juices from the meal & is eaten too. We had beef & ale casserole. Very filling with that big chunk of bread though!

Yes! That's my idea of a meal, can't beat that kind of thing - great choice Johnny!

Reactions: Johnny 99

Yeah man that looks banging!

I live nr bath lovely place lots of nice places to eat to!

Sorry for spamming, but let’s face it, this is a food lover’s thread!
Fried halloumi and salad with pita bread and houmous. I love a meal with variety! (plus it was pizza day at work so was quite full)
The pita is cut up due to the removal of mould - they don’t last very long in the packet!

f235b842d9cd903eb0defd6024ee5c8a.jpg

Reactions: Big Ben